Friday, May 14, 2004

Wine and Cheese Romance

I got to sleep in today which was really nice. :) My classes also ended early so I went to the international food store and bought a nice bottle of wine. (Dad - Chateau de Rondailh, 2001 Bordeaux. We thought it was nice. Not so expensive either. Any good?).

I also went to the local grocery store and picked up some cheeses, and the bakery to get some fresh crusty bread and some quiche. Then came home and had a nice little picnic. Hiroshi and I talked a bit about the RTW trip and things we want to do - as opposed to places we want to go. The whole time we were imagining we were having a picnic in the park or something in France. Lovely :)

So in case you are wondering, here's the list of things we want to learn, and the places cuz the place is kinda important:
Liz - tango in Argentina, samba in Brazil, flamenco in Spain, Tai Chi on the banks of a river in China, Thai cooking, and scuba diving
Hiroshi - kung fu in China, going to see a salmon farm in Norway and/or Chile, and that's it.

Hmmm... seems like I want to do much more than he does. Wait till he finds out I want to do the dancing together hehe.

No comments: