Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Stress :(

I'm going to bed early tonight - I'll be sleeping by 11. That's a first in a long time! I'm stressed to the max right now. I'm at the point where I hate my job. I actually love my job, but right now I want to quit. I'm tired of the problems. I need a vacation. Or a leave of absence.
There are fifty million other piddly things contributing to the stress. I feel like I am losing control and am totally unable to handle dealing with other stressful things. Like the confusion I had with the post office today. Luckily Hiroshi came back with me and it was solved - and Hiroshi remained calm and nice about it. Otherwise I think I may have lost it.
Oh well, hopefully with a good night's sleep I'll feel better tomorrow.

Side note - I'm still having horrible flashbacks about the movie Passion of the Christ. If you are the least bit sensitive to violence, I recommend giving it a miss.

No comments: