Monday, May 17, 2004

I found a Lush

I love Lush cosmetics but haven't bought any since I moved to the Gotanda area. I used to go to the store in Kichijoji with my friend Jo, but now Kichijoji is just too far away. Ok, an hour, but that's a long way for soap. Well, as Hiroshi and I were wandering around Shinagawa wasting time before the movie started last night, we came across a Lush. Yippee! It is only one station away now! Of course this might be a bad thing ;)

Hiroshi's skin is always dry so he's very picky about soaps. He thought the store was great, especially after he got over his initial "isn't this a girl place" apprehensions. The sales lady was dragging him all over the place showing him soaps and moisturizers. I bought some stuff for him, and some stuff for me and now we smell like caramel and lemon (respectively). I also got a peppermint mask for dry skin. I'm using it on my feet cuz they are dry and yucky :( I was a bit skeptical, but it seems to work!

Anyway, if you have a Lush near you, check it out. The products are all natural and organic. The website can give you all the details on their products, including all of the ingredients. Any vegetarians out there - this shop is for you. It tells you when the product is vegan :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz...
If you go on the Lush website you can subscribe, for free, to their newsletter. It comes once a month and is usually really cool in helping to decide what new products to try! And.....if there are products not available there you can always do the mail / web order thing!! The only problem is that they won't ship some of the melty products. :(
Hope all is well!
Missing you both tons!
Jo