Thursday, May 13, 2004

Places I want to see and wanton begging for gifts

Someone posted this cool link on the travel bulletin board I read. Basically it is a top 100 Wonders of the World. Now I don't necessarily agree with all of the ratings, but I am planning on going to a lot of these places. And this is a very hand link because it has information about all of them all in one spot!

As for THE place I want to visit (the Serengeti), Erik is there now (The Global Trip blog). His link is in the side bar. I'm not hyperlinking it here cuz I'm hoping you'll click on my Amazon wish list and send my a birthday present ;) God, I'll be 31 on the 26th. At least it isn't as depressing as last year. So check out Erik's blog - he got to see all of the cool animals I want to see (with pics!). And if you're feeling generous, buy me a book to help me plan my RTW. ;)

No comments: