Thursday, May 27, 2004

What to buy???

So I got some birthday money to spend and I don't know what I want! I wandered around the mall today trying to find something, but nothing was really appealing. Well, the Louis Vuitton matte oxblood wallet that I like, but that is a bit, well, a lot, beyond the birthday money fund. Then I saw a nice pair of Mikimoto pearl earings. They might be nice. I'm still debating them. I'll pay the difference out of my own pocket - they too were a bit more than the birthday fund, but not by much. Not sure if I want earings though. Then I tried to find a watch, but I didn't like any of them, or they were all metal - and my skin reacts badly to metal on watches and they turn green, so I need a leather band.

So I guess I'm off now to search the net to see if books or clothes appeal more to me. It's pretty sad that I can't find anything I want! I'm so focused on saving money for the RTW. And in light of the fact that I'm very disenchanted with work right now (don't want to go into that), I thought I'd be a shopping maniac! Of course there are always shoes....

No comments: