Friday, May 28, 2004

Two days off!

The great news of the day is that I have two days off this weekend! What to do? It will be so nice to laze around in bed ... although I seem to automatically wake up at indecently early hours recently, so I might not be able to do much lazing. Maybe I'll just lay in bed all day and read my Lonely Planet Middle East book. Or rent some movies. Or maybe we'll head down to China town for brunch. That might be an idea. Oh the choices! Any suggestions?

Today's picture is detail from the temple in Chinatown in Yokohama. I liked the swirls. So, what's the scoop on the pics? Good, bad? Do they kill your browser? Should they be smaller or is this a good size? I think they need to be centered, but haven't had a chance to look up the code for that yet.


curves

No comments: