Monday, March 22, 2004

What the heck is going on???
Ok, what a way to start the morning. At least I got to sleep in today. First bad news - Grandma G is not doing well. She went into convulsions on Friday night. Grandpa is apparently taking it really hard. Bless his soul, that man is a saint. He's stood by her and cared for her like a champ. She has severe allzheimers and is incontinent. He looked after her by himself up until about a year ago. He's a wonderful and inspiring example of what it means to love someone. Anyway, she is down to about 90 lbs now and is really frail.
Second bad news, Erik, who I have never met, but feel I know thru reading his fantastic blog was mugged at knifepoint in South Africa. (This of course just after having a conversation with my mother about how dangerous S.A. is or is not.) Luckily he's ok and "just" had a bunch of stuff stolen. Moms (plural cuz I'm lucky and have two), don't freak out about me travelling there.
Ok, so you know the saying... bad things come in threes. Today is the launch of the e-Learning program that I've been slaving over for the past month. Please don't let it be that!

No comments: