Monday, March 29, 2004

Lazy Sunday
I slept in really late today and it was soooo nice! Then I went back to bed and slept the afternoon away which was even nicer. Mmm, I love sleep! Hirohsi wanted to actually go outside today - prolly cuz the weather was beautiful and the cherry blossoms were out. We didn't actually leave the house until this evening though.

Went to see Once Upon a Time in Mexico. Nice to see on the website that this was released in September of last year in North America. Geesh. Actually both Hiroshi and I found the movie entertaining. It didn't have a great plot and the acting sucked badly, but it was fun. So well worth our discount tickets. :) I love the after 9 shows. With our customer card it ends up being almost half regular price.

Oh, and just something to add on here for those who followed the granny pants story - damn, those underwear are comfortable. Hiroshi of course is calling me Bridget Jones (scene in movie where she's getting it on and suddenly realizes she is wearing the nasty underwear) and says I should wear sexy underwear. I'm thinking, these underwear fit really nice, who cares about sexy! Ok, I do a bit - every time I go to the washroom I'm like, ugh these are aweful. Might have to order some of the french cut ones (read go up to your hips rather than over your belly button) which is the style I like. If they are as comfortable as these ones, I might switch brands.

No comments: