Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Green tea, green tea, green tea, green tea, green tea!
Ok, can you tell I'm on a wicked caffeine high? I drank about 5 bottles (500mL) of green tea today ... and had a couple coffees as well. Can you say "Wheeeeeeeee!". Ok, so I'm a bit hyper. This is because I had hardly any sleep last night and with stress and lack of sleep in general in my life I'm zonked. So caffeine was required today. Of coure, I foresee this will pose a problem when I try to go to sleep in the next few minutes. Hrmmm.

Last night I was up late ordering flowers. It was aweful because I couldn't make up my mind, and everything that looked nice cost $500!!!, and then I know that the picture is always way nicer than reality and blah, blah, blah. Also Hiroshi was helping me look and funeral flowers are VERY different in Japan. Think big white mums. That's it. So when I said, that wildflower arrangement is nice, I got bizarre looks... not to mention the "are you crazy??" look when I said the red roses and carnations were pretty.

So all of this was just getting too frustrating and I didn't know what to get and then I saw a website saying family members should get a spray for the casket instead of a bouquet or flowers on the stand and argh! So I just ended up calling a florists directly. Now why didn't I just do that in the first place? Geesh. They were really helpful and I just let them make all the decisions on things I couldn't decide on. So that's done and I don't have to worry any more.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Want to catch up on some sleep tonight.

No comments: