Saturday, March 06, 2004

Home Sweet Home
I'm back from the seminar I taught last week. Luckily my class cancelled today :) That means I got to sleep in! The seminar went well - Mistubishi people are really enthusiastic about and committed to learning. Also a really nice group of people in general.
When I got home I had new clothes from Eddie Bauer. The sweater I got is really comfy :) One pair of pants is too big - I'll have to take them in. Still waiting for my Amazon order though. Don't know what's up with that. I think one of the books, that was a pre-order, is late being published. Grrr. I need travel reading.
Other than that, nothing is new. I'm craving a potato from Outback, so we might go there for dinner tonight. I also want to see Lord of the Rings. I can't go during the discount times (it is too long to start after 9, and I'm working when it is Ladies Day) so I'm going to have to bite the bullet and just pay full price. Or wait for video I guess. Decisions, decisions.

No comments: