Thursday, August 05, 2004

Thank heavens for non-elimination rounds!

What a great AR5 episode! I was so sad when I thought the mom's were eliminated, then so happy when they were back in, and now so worried that they don't have any cash. Go moms go! Hopefully Marshall and Lance will be eliminated in the next round. Mirna and Charla were less irritating this episode. Does Mirna do anything except yell at Charla? All she ever does is drive and complain - Charla is doing all the hard tasks. As for the twins, they are starting to irritate me. Chip, what were you doing telling them where to get the next clue? Not only did it ensure they got 6th place, but you dropped a place in the rankings. Come on! Who cares about the twins.

Anyway, the pyramids looked awesome. Hiroshi was even impressed. Maybe he'll stop whining about the Egypt stop on our RTW. It all looks so amazing! I want to be there! Well, I want to be anywhere but in Tokyo working, but Egypt would make a good start!

No comments: