Thursday, August 19, 2004

AR5 - Episode 7

This was a good episode. Collin is becoming more and more of a psycho freak by the second. Yikes. Kinda scary. The moms moved up - hurray! But, Chip and Kim are really starting to appeal to me. In fact, I might change who I'm rooting for *gasp*. They just have such a great attitude. They are always awed by the places they go. I was impressed by the fact that they sat around talking to the people they delivered the chairs to (and ate watermelon). That was great. The moms are still cool, but I think I might have to change my fav team.

And Charla and Mirna are gone. I really do wish it had been the twins instead. Gosh they're stupid. Charla is just pretty darn amazing. Phil, what were you thinking when you said "You have a pretty amazing partner" ... referring to Mirna???!!! I do hope you were trying to be sarcastic. Mirna was a dead log. Charla did everything and basically kicked ass. She's awesome. Too bad she had such a twit for a partner.

So now that I've reviewed the contestants... man, oh man I want to be there! Lake Manyara? On the RTW list. I'm exceedingly jealous because I want to be there! The little scam going on over the 100 bucks for the bus is just funny. The guys were really aggressive about keeping them on the bus though - that was a bit scary. I don't know what Hiroshi and I'd do in that situation. The little villages - very cool. Oh, I want to be travelling now!

As usual, Hiroshi and I paused the episode at the road block and see who would do it. Both of us knew it involved eating something less than appetizing, so neither wanted to do it. The ostrich egg is the same as eating 2 dozen eggs. That is just nasty. I thought you could die of a cholesterol overdose if you ate a whole ostrich egg. Clearly that is urban myth, although I do hope Collin keels over. Is that wrong of me? The zip cord looked fun, but they already did a zip cord, so I'm kinda disappointed. Come on guys, pick new and exciting tasks within the same season.

No comments: