Friday, August 06, 2004

Fun at the Sega game center

Tonight after work (I ran past Haagen Dazs ice cream with averted eyes) I went to the game center. I haven't been there in a while because I've been busy. When I went to withdrawal some of my tokens (I have a token balance from previous visits) my tokens were gone! I asked the attendant about this and he said they are only kept for 1 month, then they disappear. Oh no! Luckily, the attendant was super nice and he reinstated most of my tokens for me.
So I played the slot machines, bingo and mahjong for several hours... and lost LOL Hiroshi joined me later in the evening and contributed to the loss. I don't mind - I have tons of tokens still and it was a several hours of fun entertainment that didn't cost me anything. Perfect for relaxing after work!

No comments: