Thursday, August 12, 2004

Anniversary present - what to get

Our 3 year anniversary is next week, so I'm trying to think what to get for Hiroshi. We had talked about going to a show - there's a lounge show in Shinagawa. Hiroshi wants to see the magic show, but I think it is tango right now instead. I wouldn't mind seeing the tango show. Then someone was telling me about a cat museum in Odaiba, where you get to play with cats! How great is that! The entrance fee is like US$12 a person, which seems expensive when we can pet the cats that hang out around our neighbourhood. Of course the ones at the cat museum probably don't have flleas and are a bit less mangy. Hiroshi would love that I'm sure. I'd have to listen to "I want a cat" for weeks though.... I want a cat too, but we'd have to keep the a/c on all day (way too expensive), not to mention we have to pay US$1200 more deposit on our apartment.
Also thinking about going out to dinner but not quite sure where. Would like french, but then you're looking at a couple hundred bucks for dinner. This is fine, but then you start to think about how much you can do on the RTW with 200 bucks and then it seems like you are over-splurging. So, if anyone has any great ideas, please let me know!

No comments: