Saturday, August 14, 2004

Olympics are absent from my TV

I had wanted to watch the opening ceremony tonight, but it appears that there is no coverage on regular TV. That sucks. I'm too lazy to download it off the internet too so guess I'll miss it this year. It's funny because I used to get all hyped about the Olympics. Maybe because they were held in North American during my teens? Don't know. I wish I could the opening ceremony, but really, I'm not that bummed out about it. Some people have asked me what events I want to watch, and swimming and gymnastics come to mind, but again, don't care all that much if I miss them.
So, is this apathy about the Olympics time zone related, age related, or just because people in general aren't as hyped about the Olympics as they used to be?

No comments: