Wednesday, August 11, 2004

AR5 - episode 6

Yippee, someone put this week's episode on the net really quick! And... hurray, the moms are still in it! So the question of the week, of course, is - where have these people been all their lives? How can you not know what a scarab is. I mean, I learned that in grade school, but, haven't you seen The Mummy??
Comments on teams:
Charla and Mirna - I think I'm in shock. Mirna actually did a task! And she whined and complained about how hard it was and that she didn't think she could do it. Umm, Mirna, climbing 100 meters up a ladder with midget legs is hard. Picking up goats is not. Whiny twit.
Kami and Karli - wow, we're definitely missing brain cells. Please let them be eliminated next. I dislike Mirna, but I think Charla is spunky - and they make the episodes interesting, so the twins are the next ones I want to go.
Colin and Christy - Colin is starting to get psycho killer eyes a lot more. It's a bit frightening.
Marshall and Lance - glad to see them go. Too bad it was because of injury and not because someone whipped their ass. And what's up with Phil moaning about having to come out to a site in the race. Come on. Is it really that hard to leave the luxury hotel at the pit stop? Phil sounded rather pampered and spoilt with that comment. If I were Marshall and Lance I could see just giving up too. I mean, it is a waste of time. However, I do have much more respect for teams who stick it out. I mean look at Joyce - she ate 2 lbs of caviar even though they knew they were out.
Moms - glad they are still in, and they were great about getting money at the beginning of the race. But, after that point they didn't do anything for me this race. Since they don't seem to have much personality development, does that mean they are going to be eliminated soon, or is it just a trick by the producers to make you think that, when in reality, they are going to be in the last races?

No comments: