Thursday, August 26, 2004

AR5 - Episode 8

So here's my contestant comments for this week...
Ok, Collin is so uncool. Can we all say abusive boyfriend and spouse? Christy! Get away! Wow.
Nicole, I think you're letting things get to you. It really isn't unreasonable for someone to refuse to take another country's money. I mean if you were a taxi driver and someone tried to pay you in Mexican pesos, would you accept it? And quit bitching about the 100 bucks. That's how much it costs. Deal.
Chip and Kim - love 'em. Hope they win.
Bowling moms - boy do they ever have bad luck with airports. Still like them, but they have moved to second fav team now.
Twins - non-elimination round? You've got to be kidding. They'd better be eliminated next week.

I so want to go to Dubai now. It was already on the potential list because it is a major hub in the area. We'll probably go thru it when we leave Maldives. Definitely want to stay in that hotel (Burj Al Arab). How can a hotel be 7 stars? I mean just how much better is it than a 5 star hotel? For 1200 bucks US a night for the cheapest room, it'd better be pretty darn awesome. I, of course, will be admiring from afar... unless some nice, friendly, rich oil man puts us up out of the goodness of his heart. Haha.

Next week looks like Collin will show even more of his winning personality. India - can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz, I agree Colin is a jerk! Well, she is gone! Jan left today and now I feel a great loss! She's been in Windsor 6 years..that time went fast. To comment on previous entry...you should go on your trip now and simply really cut back on going out etc. now! and also are you going 1st class?? or doing it the way Erik is? This will impact your cash needed..Erik always finds great cheap places to stay. Read your blog everyday just as I read Erik's. Love Mom

Liz said...

Mom - I'm doing it the same way Erik is. And yes, we are cutting down on going out expenses. Haven't had a date night in over a month... and this week we are going to use free movie tickets and make dinner at home together. Doing it on the cheap!
I know you will miss Jan!