Friday, September 23, 2005

Yippee! Another holiday! and TV commentary

This week is awesome - Monday was a holiday, and so is today! I spent the morning sleeping. Then got up and made breakfast... and then went back to bed for a nap. I did get up in time to go to the gym and then came back and watched the second episode of The Biggest Loser and Lost.

Lost is a great show! That and Amazing Race will keep me entertained for the next 12 weeks. The Biggest Loser also seems interesting. I couldn't believe the weight they all lost in the first episode, ie the first week (women around 15 lbs and men around 20 lbs). This week their weight loss was much more "realistic". I would have been shocked if they had the same numbers. It was kind of disappointing when they didn't though. The show is motivating though. Having trouble being patient for the new AR episode which will air next week though!

No comments: