Thursday, September 22, 2005

Wacko taxi driver

I ended up taking a taxi today and the driver was really weird. First off, he was kind of beligerent. Some of them are - what can you do. He drove by tapping the gas pedal. Seriously. As in, tap so the car speeds up, and then take your foot off and coast for 3 meters, and then tap the gas again) Can you say whiplash? This guy should have his license revoked.

So then, in addition to his weird driving, I suddenly noticed that he had his pants unzipped and they were wide open, with the fabric of the stomach part folded over his leg. Um, ewww... thank god he had two hands on the steering wheel, otherwise I would have been really freaked out. Needless to say I got out of the taxi as quickly as possible. I'd report him if I knew how.

No comments: