Saturday, April 03, 2004

Yummy new Vietnamese restaurant
I was working until 7 tonight. By the time I wondered home I was exhausted and wasn't up for cooking dinner, so Hiroshi and I tried a new restaurant. We went to the Vietnamese place near our house. I've actually wanted to go for a while but it was always closed, busy or not what I was craving. It was really good though! The food was yummy. Some of it was a bit greasy, but overall healthy and delicious. We'll definitely go back.

Today was absolutely gorgeous... and of course I was inside slaving away. The cherry blossoms are in full bloom right now - as Hiroshi and I walked home we were admiring them. Lovely. Unfortunately we had planned to go tomorrow afternoon to walk around and look at them, but the weather is supposed to be crappy. Oh well.

No comments: