Thursday, April 29, 2004

Holiday!

Today was a holiday but I spent it fighting with Hiroshi. He has a bee up his butt about something... now if he just told me what it was it would make life much simpler, but this is how it is with him. So things are better now I think. But I still don't know what he's peeved off about.
Anyway, it was nice not to go in to work. I'm looking forward to bumming around Sunday thru Wednesday too. Tomorrow I have to work, but only at night, so I'll be able to relax all morning too. Holidays are good :) A bit depressed that I'm not on a plane to Thailand (my visa still hasn't come thru) but happy to have the time off!
So far plans for the week include going to a nice restaurant, doing some shopping, seeing some movies and hitting a museum or two. And sleeping in every day :)