Sunday, April 04, 2004

I actually went to the gym today
So finally, after an absence of about a month, I made it to the gym. I got to wear my new swim suit which fits great. I realize now why the legs are a bit tight - it is called a "no tug" suit. It doesn't ride. It's great! (Land's End - check them out). It felt good to be active again.

The weather was cold and rainy today. Yuck! I was tempted to laze around in bed and do nothing all day - you know, snuggle up with a good book and cuddle with my honey. But, I have to get back into the swing of things with the gym. The first day back is always the hardest (in terms of motivation). So I'm all psyched to go again tomorrow now.

The nice surprise of the day, was that Sharyn called my from Germany. That was really nice! We haven't spoken since she left like last June. I miss gabbing with her. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up when Hiroshi and I are on our world tour!

No comments: