Tuesday, April 20, 2004

The poll that isn't a poll
So recently I've been having these absolutely aweful headaches. I'd make this a real poll but I don't have the time to figure out how to do it. Please feel free to add your comments - click on the Ramble back link.
To cure my headaches I should:
a) get new glasses (cuz I think my Rx is off)
b) get an anti-glare screen for my PC (which I'm spending much more time at)
c) go to some awesome place to relax (please make a suggestion - must be cheap and in Japan since I can't leave the country - grrr!)
d) reduce stress - would one of those mini punching bags help?
e) other - please add your own suggestion

(If you couldn't tell, there isn't much to say about today other than it was extrememly hot! Summer is here! And besides, I want comments)

No comments: