Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Today was cold and crappy :( No wonder I'm sick - the weather can't make up its mind! I have nothing exciting to write about today other than I did more internet shopping. I was even nice and got Hiroshi 2 shirts - hey, at 10 bucks a pop, who could pass them up? I ordered another suit jacket and some blouses. Figure it is time to get rid of all the clothes in my wardrobe that are 10 years old. Sad but true. I haven't updated my wardrobe in that long. Other than that, nothing is new. I'm still sick, feel yucky and am therefore off to bed now. Maybe something thrilling will happen tomorrow :) Or I'll find out why there were security guards posted all over the train stations today - it was very weird. Something was brewing. Probably another high alert that the government doesn't tell anyone about until after the fact.

No comments: