Monday, February 23, 2004

Today I hit an all time swimming record :) My body is remembering swimming practice in highschool. My breaks are shorter and I'm swimming more lengths between breaks too. Very good. My arms are sore today though. Oh well, now they balance my sore butt. I don't know why, but for some reason I pulled the muscles in my butt. Makes standing up hard.

Oh I found the deal of the week today. I found a discount clothing store today and wandered in there. They just happened to have polo shirts on sale... from regular price of about US$130 to only US$7!!! I bought two! They were in the ladies section, but they are actually men's shirts (the buttons are on the wrong side). But I don't care - I mean other than the buttons, how much of a difference is there between men and women's polo shirts? I assume little to none. And who cares? They were only seven bucks!

No comments: