Thursday, February 12, 2004

So I'm trying to figure out what is going on with my hair. I'm suddenly getting a ton of highlights throughout... only I haven't been to the salon. I'm getting lots of random blonde and red hairs (in addition to my normal brown colour). Now, I've often had blonde highlights from the sun, but I haven't been in the sun. And the red is very strange because I have never had this colour without the help of an auburn die or henna. It is very, very weird. Of course I also found a couple stray evil white hairs - but I promptly pulled them out. And the blonde ones are so light that they can be deceptive and look like they are white until I yank them out to discover it is just the lighting. So now Hiroshi is in charge of finding the white hairs. But what's going on? Why is my hair colour changing? I suppose I shouldn't complain cuz people would pay lots of money for this. It's just strange.

No comments: