Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Oh, I should clarify what I meant below about Eddie Bauer's sizing. I don't like it because they only have one standard chart and not exact measurements for each piece of clothing. I can understand not having this info online because of volume issues, but when I contacted customer service I was told they don't have sizing info for individual products. That would be fine too except their individual products in no way conform to their size chart. To the tune of anywere from a 6 to 12" difference. Now that is simply ridiculous because 12" is like 6 sizes different! I am not exaggerating here because I measured how off the pants were that I ordered last time. Anyway, I re-ordered those giant pants 6 sizes smaller because they were really really nice material and had a good cut. I will not be happy if they have fixed the sizing issue and I suddenly have pants I can't wear for like a year!

No comments: