Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Today I got to sleep in - I love sleeping in :) In fact, I wish I could sleep in every day. Went swimming tonight and I have that good achey after workout feeling.

So since I've been doing lots of online shopping recently, here are my reviews of the companies ... Amazon kicks butt as always. Eddie Bauer got demerit points last time for having sizing charts that don't reflect the actual size of the clothes but they redeemed themselves by letting me amend my order this time (otherwise I would've had to pay $30 shipping again). The big loser of the day is Chapters.ca... what a hassle. Tried to buy a gift certificate for my dad's birthday. Three days later they contacted me saying my billing address wasn't *exactly* the same (I put the apartment number as part of the address rather than on a separate line). Two days after that they said they needed a photocopy of the visa faxed to them because it wasn't a Canadian visa. I think not. Meanwhile the order is still pending. I won't deal with them again - they knew it was an international visa when they first contacted me, why did they wait five days to ask for a faxed photocopy? That's unacceptable. I went to Amazon and they processed the order within a couple hours. Should've gone there in the first place!

No comments: