Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Argh! I hate my computer. My sound has decided to stop working... again! Everyime I install QuickTime it mucks up my settings. And uninstalling it doesn't help. Grumble, kick, scowl in the general direction of my crap PC.

Venting aside, I had a very yum dinner tonight. I made nabe (Japanese hotpot) with chinese cabbage, konnyaku (aka the fiber miracle), shitake mushrooms, eringi mushrooms and hanpen. Hanpen is a sardine paste dumpling. They taste good :) I also chopped up some avocado and put it in my t-fal with some Chinese chili sauce. This stuff is hot! Kinda burns your tongue off but you can't stop eating it... the creamy avocado goes really nicely with it. Also had a sliced tomato which is a nice balance to the hot chili spice. So I think I've OD'd on phytochemicals and vitamins!

No comments: