Sunday, February 15, 2004

I bought new goggles today so I could do more swimming at the gym. My old ones went into the garbage because they were crap - water kept getting in them. The new ones work great! So now I'm able to do the crawl normally instead of with my head up. I had a really good workout today :)
For those of you who don't know, I get panicked when water gets on my face (I know, I'm weird - I don't know why this is). When the water was leaking into the goggles I'd absolutely freak out and start to hyperventilate. Not good. It's still a bit hard to breathe sometimes when I'm swimming with my face in the water, but much better than when it was going in my eyes. Hopefully I'll get used to it because I enjoyed my workout today!
Ok, I know, I need psychiatric help ;)

No comments: