Saturday, February 28, 2004

Cherry blossoms are here!
Today was another beautiful day and to make it even better, I saw the first cherry blossoms!! There is a tree near my house that always blooms a week before the others (I think because it is in direct sunlight). So, by next week Tokyo should be gorgeous! I can't wait! :) It's my absolute favourite time of year here.
And, you know it has been a mild winter when.... they usually don't come out until the first week of April... we're still in February!

Outback is no longer "out"
Hiroshi wanted to go to Outback for dinner tonight. It has been a while since we've been there, so I am no longer sufficiently ticked off at them to avoid going there entirely. Luckily the service tonight was good :) Which is fantasic news, cuz man are those baked potatos ever delicious! Very, very yummy. We got a half back of ribs with the steak (we share it). Hiroshi is now a spare rib fan. He was all whining about pork being boring and not tasting good. Heh, he's converted now. Spare ribs taste gooooood.

No comments: