Saturday, August 16, 2003

Today was the bug bomb day. Hiroshi was freaking out about there still being beetles flying around occassionally. I mean, there are going to be until the babies die off. I figure that without food - we got rid of all the open things and everything else is tightly sealed - they won't live long. Well, he wanted to do a bug bomb. I, on the other hand, was not overly enamoured with this idea - I don't want to spray chemicals all over the place. But his bad moods every time he saw another bug convinced me to do it.

So we set the thing off, and went to Starbucks for a while. Then came back, opened the windows, turned on the fan and left again. I am now in the process of wiping everything down. Note "I". Hiroshi has been on an extended break after about 30 minutes of helping. I feel like I am doing spring cleaning. Everything is being washed. I don't want chemical residue all over the place. Of course in the process of wiping things down we have found a grand total of three, yes 3, bugs. Seems like a big ordeal, and a hell of a lot of house work on my part, for nothing. Is there a reward in this? No, a clean house doesn't count!

No comments: