Thursday, August 14, 2003

Life is pretty dull and boring today. Not much new, so I'm stuck with resorting to the weather, which is rainy today. This is fine with me. Not only do I save money because I don't have to run the airconditioner, I'm cool. That makes me happy. I really could care less for summer here. Hot blistering sunny days are great when you're on vacation, but suck royally when you have to run all over the city in dress clothes.

Oh, I guess the not so fun thing is the cigarette beetles. Don't know how we got them, but they are flying around everywhere and are giving both of us the heebie-jeebies. Found their nest last night and I spent tonight wiping everything down in the area. They were still hiding in all kinds of stuff. They're little (like a few mm), light redish brown and fly. If you miss squashing them they zip away somewhere else ... and you have to wait until you see them again. Hopefully now that I've cleaned everything it will be ok. Knock on wood, at least I haven't seen a cockroach lately.

No comments: