Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Nothing much going on today. I had a great ramble about rice and the weather that proceeded on to Louis Vuitton, and then the LV site crashed my browser. I'm not putting up the link to the LV site because of that. Interesting fact - Japan, which has been in a recession for more than 10 years, accounts for more than 30% of LV's global sales... and sales are growing by around 20% a year. Everyone has a LV bag... well, everyone except me. I can't see forking over $500 for a wallet... which is the only thing from LV that I want. Nice red one with the embossed LV rather than the ugly brown with tan LV logo.

Hiroshi is in the dog house because he forgot our anniversary yesterday. He forgot last year too, so he's 2 for 2. I told him he had to buy me jewellery to make it up to me, to which he said "hunh????" and gave me this what are you talking about
look Maybe I'll whine and weedle that LV wallet out of him ;) That or a nice necklace from Thailand. I guess asking for both would be greedy?

No comments: