Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Just posted a few yukata pics on the photo page... and the infamous bum shot. For a culture of very shy individuals, I'm amazed that men will dance around in loin cloths at festival time. I'll be going to fireworks on the weekend, so I should get quite a few more shots - and will try to get some pics of what the obi looks like from the back. Tried to get pics of fugu today that were swimming round in the tank by the fugu restaurant, but they didn't turn out right - photos thru glass kinda deal. (Fugu is the fish that you can die from if it isn't cleaned properly).

Nothing exciting happened today - I was just working. Tried to find some inspiring pictures to take, but no luck. What else is new? Need to write up a couple reports, and then it is off to bed for me. The weekend can't get here soon enough. That's it. Oh, and it is only 20 days until I'm in Thailand!

No comments: