Monday, August 18, 2003

SoundAmerica
Can't remember how a certain tv jingle goes? Check here :) So how did I find this? Well, for some reason the phrase "Go go gadget arm" was spoken from my lips tonight - don't know why, it just popped out! I then had to explain what a cool cartoon Inspector Gadget was to Hiroshi. Which prompted me to look for pics.... and maybe the theme song.

While I didn't find the Inspector Gadget theme, I did find a whole load of songs from Schoolhouse Rock... another 80s show of note. Last month my friend Cal and I were developing online content for a project at work, and in the heat of creative genius (or was that a brain fog induced breakdown?), the song Conjunction Junction came up. Low and behold, I have found the song for Cal's listening pleasure, and anyone else's. There is a whole slew of your favourite Schoolhouse Rock songs here: Schoolhouse Rock tunes Enjoy!

No comments: