Friday, July 09, 2004

Ugh - 35 degrees is just wrong

Today it hit 35 degrees in Tokyo. The weather just shouldn't do that! Yuck. Whatever happened to rainy season? I think it only lasted 3 days.

I had a good workout at the gym tonight. I haven't been on a Friday night in a long time and I was happy to see that I could take a class with my favourite aqua instructor. She is really good - mainly because she demonstrates the moves right in front of me... which is key when you don't understand the language so well and you aren't wearing your glasses! After the class I was talking to her for a bit and she is really nice. And I was so excited because we had a whole conversation in Japanese! It's nice when that happens - usually I get lost.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hi Chezbasson! Thanks for commenting. :)
I'm more than 12 hours ahead of you. The time difference is confusing. Canadian daylight savings time is what always throws me. I have given up trying to remember - I'm just 13 or 14 hours ahead of Toronto. My mother (not the one who comments here - I have two) sometimes forgets this, and thinks 9 hours or something, and wakes me up at 6am on a Sunday morning. LOL