Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I'm too geeky

Ok, since I was unable to print last night, I had this perfectly great idea - put everything that I need to print on my memory stick and go to Kinko's to print it out. Genius... until I get to Kinko's and they have every kind of drive imaginable except a USB memory card slot. What???? I mean, they have floppies for crying out loud - laptops don't even come with floppy drives any more. What's up with that? So looks like I'm stuck with having to go into the office any time I want to print. I can't believe that Kinko's, which is usually pretty bang on for services, doesn't have USB slots on their computers. I mean, they have do-it-yourself digital photo print centers that accept every possible type of digital camera memory cards in them. Geesh.

On a related note - when did FedEx buy Kinko's? I'm really out of the loop - never even saw that one in the news.

No comments: