Friday, July 30, 2004

Just plain evil

A new store opened up in Ebisu station and, well it is just unfair! I have to pass by this store every Friday evening on the way home - you know, after a long work week when your defences are weak. The new store is a Haagen Dazs. This is so unfair for my diet!
I called up Hiroshi to distract me while I was walking by it - bad idea. "Oh! Yosuke is coming over tonight. Can you buy some?". So I picked up a pint of stunningly delicious vanilla caramel brownie and panna cota raspberry (half and half). This is really bad for my diet - this stuff is amazing! Even better than what you buy in the store. Slightly cheaper than what you buy in the store too if I recall (I haven't bought any in ages). My new mantra is going to have to be "look away, look away, look away - hey, look at those nice flowers over there!"

No comments: