Monday, July 19, 2004

Amazing Race

Ok, I have been wondering what all the fuss is about The Amazing Race. Well, I finally got to see an episode! Thanks to Cal who downloaded and burned both the first and second episodes onto CD for me (thanks Cal!).

I don't know if I'm a fan of reality tv - we don't get it here really. It seems rather silly at times. But AR is cool. Hiroshi and I watched the second episode on the edge of our seats. Hiroshi's like, why is everyone fighting so much? He now thinks we're going to get a divorce on our RTW because "I'm always bitchy". Hmph. We loved the "I'm smarter than you" and "It's your fault" quotes as people were arguing. This is great stuff.

Now the number one irritating couple: Myrna and Charla. Charla I like - she's got spunk. Myrna is whiney and condescending. Does anyone else thing she treats Charla like crap?

Ok, so I'm addicted. Unfortunately my PC is too ancient to play the CDs.. and Hiroshi won't download P2P software. So I might have to bug Cal for more episodes.

No comments: