Sunday, July 25, 2004

iMovie fun

Today I played around with my Mac and made a movie! I now have a 1.5 minute movie on Japanese festivals. Very fun. I can see that I will have a lot of fun while travelling - imagine all the 1 minute mini-movies I can make! Does this mean I should bring my video camera with me as well? Hrm... I need to figure out if I can get a firewire for my camera though - right now it is only USB but there are a ton of other strange connections that could possibly be a firewire. I need the firewire to hook up a direct feed into the computer. Oh all the toys I can play with now!

So other than spending 2 hours making my movie, I didn't do very much. I didn't get up until 2. Then I went back to bed at 5. Woke up at 8 sweating to death and surfed for a bit. Now I'm tired again, so will probably shuffle off to bed again. Heh, guess that means I've been awake for a whopping 7 hours today. Hopefully the sleep will kick this sore throat in the butt. It's back to work tomorrow.

No comments: