Friday, October 07, 2005

TV roundup

I was finally able to watch the last two episodes of Biggest Loser. I like this show. I wish the women would work more like a team. I'm cheering for Matt and Dr. Jeff. Dr. Jeff was my original favourite, but Matt is showing himself to be an awesome person, so he gets cheers from me too.

For all you Survivor fans out there - is this season representative of what it is normally like? Isn't doing anything for me - just not connected to it. AR and Biggest Loser are just so much better IMO.

The other show I watch (yeah, I watch a lot of TV for someone who is so busy - need something to keep me occupied while I am on the train) is Lost. I like this show - not sure where it is going, but I like looking for interesting connections between players, visuals and the numbers. It is also well produced.

Any other good programs on this season?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have my old favorites I usually try and watch (or download the torrent in case I miss it) like Amazing Race, Arrested Development and Desparate Housewives. I just caught on to Veronica Mars but have to download the episodes since it's not shown on any network, Canadian or US in Montreal.

Haven't really seen too many of the new shows this seasons. Some of them just seem like the same old retread. My name is Earl seems to have potential but it is up against Amzing Race so I have only caught one episode. Been trying to download it but having a hard time.

Where are you getting your downloads? I'm finding it harder to get the downloads this season. Dang! I really enjoyed doing that at the end of last season, sometimes I would even download a show I had already seen because some shows like Arrested Developement have so much detail in them that you have to watch tjem severasl time to catch everything.

Liz said...

There are a couple places that I have found ...
http://btjunkie.org lists torrents - it is like a torrent searcher
http://www.eztvefnet.org usually has all the tv episodes. It has been a bit slow with some of them lately though. This is where I usually get mine though
http://www.bitmetv.org is a new one that I have found. It seems to be faster than eztv, however, you need to register and maintain a download ratio