Wednesday, October 12, 2005

AR - S8E3

Another disappointing AR episode. Basically the order was determined as soon as they signed up for the buses. I mean, you arrive, have to sign up to take turns (one at a time) for the amusement ride (this was not a challenge by any means) and then follow some paths to the pit stop. Sad. Of course the Aiellos didn't move fast enough to grab their amusement ride ticket and were eliminated unfortunately. Oh well. Really liked that team. Please can the Paollo's be eliminated soon. What an annoying, disfunctional family.

I'm still missing my normal AR. Maybe there will be back to back seasons? One can only hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember reading during the summer that they actually considered scrapping this version but that TPTB decided to go on with it. Too bad. I think they are losing viewers.
I believe they have chosen the teams for the next one already. It will be back to the normal two on a team. They should start filming it soon because I think the idea was to have ready for each of the two halves of the tv season a new series, ie, one in Sept and one in Jan.