Sunday, October 09, 2005

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is a holiday in Japan (it is Sports Day) as well as being Canadian Thanksgiving. Unfortunately there is no turkey or pumpkin pie for me *pout* I am so craving turkey right now. I was going to go out and buy an oven specifically for the occassion, but have no space for the oven, nor is there anywhere that I know of where you can buy turkeys at this time of year (American Thanksgiving and Christmas time there are some places that carry turkeys).

So tomorrow will be a relaxing, do nothing day for me. Hope all the rest of you eat your guts out - have some for me. If you want to be really nice, pack some leftovers up in a cooler pack an express deliver them to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MMM, I went up to my sister's in Ottawa and cooked a turkey for myself and the 2 nephews who aren't vegetarian (the rest of the gang is, just more for us!).
Got most of the leftovers. Made up a batch of turkey tamales. Had turkey hash. Still have enough to make a batch of turkey soup!
Sorry, don't mean to rub it in ;-)