Saturday, October 29, 2005

recording fun

Yesterday I got to go to a recording studio and be the voice of a psychology test. It was so much fun! I felt like a movie star or famous singer. I got to sit in front of a microphone with the panty-hose covered ring in front of it (how's that for a technical name LOL) and was locked into the studio - there were two doors to seal me in. It was like being in a space ship or something. I got to put headphones on to talk to the recording engineer (well, listen to him I guess) and play with my own mini-soundboard buttons (to control how loud my voice seemed coming thru my headphones).

It was a really interesting experience and it paid well too! I hope to do it again some time. The studio was also near an international food store, so I skipped on over there with my cash payment to shop up a storm. I found rye bread - I'm in heaven - and I avoided all the bad stuff I'm not supposed to eat (like yummy cheeses). All in all a fun day.

No comments: