Friday, May 20, 2005

Visit from Tokyo Gas

The gas man came today to check... something. Not sure what, I just knew that I had to be here. Apparently everything is ok, and we have no need to worry about dying from a gas leak or blowing ourselves up. I asked him about the funny smell that comes from our heater sometimes and he indicated it was probably just because it got hot inside. We're supposed to call if we get the weird smell again - when we use it again next winter I guess.

I was quite pleased with myself actually, because I understood what he said to me. This is good. I was petrified about not being able to understand something important.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate people like you who take their chance in such an excellent way to give an impression on certain topics. Thanks for having me here.