Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Dragging myself to the gym

I had one of those everything not going right days. It culminated with the 30 minute wait to pick up Hiroshi's suit at the dry cleaners - there were four people in front of me who had each brought their entire freaking closet to be drycleaned. I kid you not. All of them had bills over US$200!

It took time for the one clerk to record and tag all the clothing. The clerk in back obviously had more important things to do than wait on customers because she never came out to help and the first clerk never called for assistance either (despite another four people who also had their full closet to be drycleaned standing behind me). The seasons have officially changed here so everyone is changing to their summer wardrobe I guess - that much drycleaning is not normal.

Needless to say, by the time I got home I was in no mood to go back out again to the gym. I did haul my butt down there though and had a good swim and was happy I went... that is until I stepped on the scale which happily told me I have gained a kg despite eating well recently and going to the gym. Grrr.

No comments: