Saturday, May 14, 2005

Mmm, chicken on a stick

This morning my student cancelled so I was able to spend that time figuring out my flights home to Canada. I think I have something worked out. Will know on Monday if I got seats or not. Then I had one class and my Japanese lesson. I didn't have time to study this week, so I sucked. Hopefully with a lighter work schedule now, I can spend more time on that.

Tonight I met up with Cal and we headed to Yurakucho for dinner. There are several restaurants under the tracks (I was thinking of a Thai place that a student had recommended). We ended up at a yakitori (grilled chicken) place that Cal knew about. It was good. Lots of chicken and a couple beers. Of course the second beer hit me on the way home and I had trouble walking straight. That was weird because usually two beers are not a problem. Tired maybe. Donno.

At home Hiroshi and I watched the second last episode of Amazing Race - he's behind. I've seen the ending, but it is interesting to go back and rewatch the episodes.

No comments: