Sunday, March 06, 2005

Visiting Kai


After a very long time I went to visit my friend Yasu, and his wife Eriko and son Kai. I haven't seen them for near on 9 months. Wow, I really have been busy. As you can see, Kai is as cute as a button. He's almost two, and while he has the energy of a 2 year old, he doesn't play shy. He was climbing all over me and we were playing together within minutes of my arrival.

I like this visiting cute kids option. I also called my friend Shar (who is in Germany) after not talking to her for ages (cuz I was too busy to phone) and we had a good chat about having kids and feeling the biological clock ticking, but just not wanting them right now. Freedom is good. I like my life right now. Kids will change that. Thus, visiting cute ones is a good substitute for now.

No comments: