Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Cherry Blossoms - 3/31 start!

The big news of the day is.... Cherry blossoms will start in Tokyo on March 31st. The news spent a good five minutes discussing the bloom schedule. This is important business! Last year was the earliest blooming period ever, if I remember correctly. The news said they should start at about the same time this year as well. Peak viewing time will be around April 7th. Mark your calendars! The big question for me is whether or not I should organize a party this year. Last year I was too busy, and I suspect that may be the case this year as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh how I miss the Cherry Blossoms!!! You HAVE to have a party and a drink to remember the great times!! Remember the last party? Cherry Blossoms and birthdays all together!!!
WHEN ARE YOU GUYS COMMING HOME!!????
Love and Miss Ya Both!
Jo
PS..watch your email for my new address!! Moving again in a few weeks!!